Aluminum Clad Wood Entry Doors
Our Metal Clad entry door consists of a clear Vertical Grain Douglas Fir wood interior with a Metal Clad exterior. The Metal Clad used on these doors is manufactured to the same standards and quality as our windows. So can be confident your doors will match perfectly to your windows. The Metal Clad/Wood doors offer enhanced security in the design of the wood core and the metal clad exterior gives protection from the elements, this giving the interior beauty of a wood door but eliminating the need for exterior maintenance. Metal Clad doors are a blend of old craftsmanship with modern know how. Metal Clad doors will compliment any structure, adding beauty and value to your home that will last for years.
- For a heavier look to the exterior, we offer an optional extruded Brick mold.
- Jamb can be customized from 4 ½” – 14” to accommodate new types of Building construction and log homes.
- Two standard sill colors are available, Aluminum and Bronze.
- All sashes & frames are pretreated with Dryvac 1010 water repellent fungicide, insecticide.
- A quality Metal Clad Door for new construction and renovation. Engineered style and rail construction.
- Can be fabricated as a single door or multiple door combination. Garden Doors and Patio Swing doors are also possible.
- Nail fin is co-extruded with the frame to eliminate any possible attachment leak points.
Cossins Windows offers a variety of door hardware styles in many finish options to match any home. Find the style and finish for you using the information provided below. Multipoint Hardware is available on our wood doors.
Our Windows and Doors are custom made for your home, so we can’t offer you a price online. Simply complete the form below and we will arrange for a visit to your home. That way we can carry out a thorough inspection and give you a definitive quote for Windows and Doors that will not only meet your requirements, but also add beauty and value to your home.