Vinyl Sliding Windows
An Economical and Stylish Window for Renovation and new Construction.
Improve the appeal and comfort of your home with simple and functional Vinyl Sliding Windows. Vinyl windows look great and are cost effective. They also work well in all seasons and climates. They will operate well in all types of weather. Being energy efficient, they will keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. The exterior appearance of a uPVC sliding window will improve the look of your rooms, as well as the curb appeal of your home. Vinyl sliding windows are offered in a number of configurations with different styles to create the look you want.
- 3 ¼” width for wood replacements
- Drainage must be at least ¼” from bottom
- Removable operating sash lifts out
- Truth High security Locks
- Exterior drainage provided
- Nailing Flange and Brickmould options
- Available in White or Beige
- Tandem rollers on horizontal sliders, providing ease of operation
- Premium sash balance on Single Hung providing smooth operation and ability to stay open at several points.
- Dual pane with a Soft Coat Low-E and Argon is standard in our vinyl sliders to ensure energy efficiency.
- Super-Spacer and a 1/2″ air space is also standard.
- A wide variety of Internal Grill options are available.
- In-glass grills can be a great way to achieve a specific architecture look to your home. Contained between two panes of glass that make up the sealed unit, these internal glass grills require no maintenance, stay dust free and secure.
- Our in-glass grills are available in 4 widths (5/16″,3/8″, 5/8″ & 1″). All colors are available in 5/16″″ and 5/8″ widths. 3/8″ are available in white, black and bright brass. 1″ are available in white only.
“Actual Colors may differ from images”
Frame and Brick Mould Options:
Customize your window frame by adding one of 4 different colour options to your brickmould. You can also keep it simple with a brickmould colour match to the frame.
The brick mould also has inserts that can have the colours mixed.
Drywall returns are an accessory piece to accept drywall into the window frame for a clean finish. Available to accommodate either 1/2” or 3/4” returns.
Customize the look of your PVC windows by adding and extruded PVC brick mould trim. Available in 1 1/2″ and 2 1/4″ renovation style in 4 different colours.
Available in vinyl or wood, our jamb liners can be customized to ensure your inside jambs co-ordinate with your interior design.